Enhancing and Validating servIce related competences in Versatile learning environments in Western BAlkan Universities tie-VIVA) is an Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education project, led by European University of Tirana, Albania. The consortium has 16 partners from all over geographical Europe and it is envisaged to last for 3 years, with a total budget of 993.581 euros.
E-VIVA projects addresses the issue of students’ skills development, facilitation and validation of their skills in informal learning contexts. The project aims at evidencing the most fundamental competences for service economy and will contribute to higher transparency of these, for students, teachers, employers and any other subject interested in it. Informal learning contexts are gaining on importance and the project will identify main issues and contribute to further advancement of new ways of learning.
The specific objectives of the e-VIVA project are:
- Identifying and analysing approaches for skills and evidence validation to foster permeability between higher education and professional practice;
- Developing and refining overarching ICT-based assessment and validation systems;
- Enriching existing validation and certification systems;
- Developing and applying a rich competence development and validation
software for service related skills and competences;
- Applying e-VIVA assessment and evidencing system;
- Establishing a sustainable cooperation between relevant target groups and stakeholders.