e-VIVA is an Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education project, led by European University of Tirana, Albania. The consortium has 16 partners from WB countries and other EU countries like Germany, Austria and Portugal. The project is envisaged to last for 3 years, with a total budget of 993,581 EUR. e-VIVA project addresses the issue of students’ skills development, facilitation and validation of their skills in formal/informal learning contexts. e-VIVA aims at the creation of a blended learning approach to facilitate and validate competence developments related to service orientation in rather informal learning contexts in higher education institutions and workplace learning contexts.
- Identifying and analysing approaches for skills and evidence validation to foster permeability between higher education and professional practice;
- Developing and refining overarching ICT based assessment and validation systems;
- Enriching existing validation and certification systems;
- Developing and applying a rich competence development and validation software for service-related skills and competences;
- Applying e-VIVA assessment and evidencing system;
- Establishing a sustainable cooperation between relevant target groups and stakeholders.
- 300 students will enhance and validate their service-related competences;
- 45 academic staff will develop their teaching skills on blended learning methodologies and competence-oriented teaching practices;
- Competences oriented curriculum development;
- Increased usage of the EQF as an integral part of learning settings in formal learning environments.